Job postings are a service to members in good standing. Postings are provided at no charge and will remain on the website for 90 days or until you advise us the position is filled, whichever comes first. Please follow the Job Posting Policy and email your posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Looking for a New Position
Resumes for SAHU members in good standing may be posted as long as the membership is current. If you would like to post your resume, please email it to email@example.com. Your name will be listed on this site with a link to your resume.
Patricia (Tricia) Szostak
Sacramento, CA 95833
(916) 606-5144 firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Broker account manager with a book of business that included private and public sector, church, and school accounts, from two to seven hundred employees
▪ Relied upon by clients by providing above board service and follow through
▪ Supervisory experience, successfully lead staff to produce quality work for clients
▪ Strong business relationships with carrier representatives
▪ Upsold additional lines of coverage, negotiated rates and benefits with carriers
▪ In-depth knowledge of varying lines of insurance coverage and carrier networks, voluntary products, and FSA, HSA, HRA, and COBRA Administration
▪ Practical understanding of ACA requirements, self-funding and stop-loss
▪ Prospective of a carrier and a broker
▪ Excel in analytical thinking and problem solving, exercise good judgment
▪ Solid oral and written communication and presentation, and attention to detail
▪ Strong organizational and time management skills
▪ Flexible to changing priorities, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
▪ Work successfully in an individual or team setting, work efficiently without direct supervision
▪ High degree of professionalism and confidentiality, honest, ethical, and accountable for my work product
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher
Covered California Insurance Agent
04/2017 – current
▪ Assist individuals review eligibility, plans and rates to determine the best option for their health insurance coverage.
Risk Strategies Company
03/2016 – 03/2017
▪ Account Manager (day-to-day comprehensive account support)
▪ Attended client meetings with producers to discuss benefit strategy;
▪ Resolved claim and eligibility issues and responded to inquiries;
▪ Provided comprehensive account support to small and large group clients, developing strong business relationships;
▪ Requested carrier quotes for all lines of coverage, including self-funded medical and dental, negotiated rates and benefit changes with carriers, processed all renewals and implementations;
▪ Reviewed quotes with producers and prepared client marketing presentation;
▪ Sold additional lines of coverage to existing clients;
▪ Reviewed benefit contracts for accuracy;
▪ Created new templates for client materials and refined internal office procedures.
USI Insurance Services (formerly Wells Fargo Insurance Services)
05/2006 – 03/2016
▪ Account Manager (day-to-day comprehensive account support)
▪ Book of business included public sector and school accounts;
▪ Obtained carrier quotes for group proposals;
▪ Built employee benefit websites for employers;
▪ Conducted enrollment meetings and organized benefit and wellness fairs;
▪ Prepared employee new hire and open enrollment communications;
▪ Processed eligibility transactions and COBRA notices;
▪ Account Manager responsibilities as described under Risk Strategies Company.
Versant Health (formerly Superior Vision Services, Inc.)
1998 – 2006
▪ Supervisor / Team Lead / Eligibility Processor
▪ Supervised a staff of 8 including work flow assignments and annual reviews;
▪ Developed procedures for electronic eligibility submission;
▪ Billed and reconciled monthly premium statements to clients;
▪ Thoroughly trained eligibility representatives and claim processors;
▪ Performed quality audits and claim reviews;
▪ Worked with programmers to suggest and test programming fixes.
California Life/Accident/Health and Property/Casualty Insurance License #0F09561
Covered California Certified Insurance Agent #2000548279
LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/tricia-szostak-6a87861/
SEEKING FULL-TIME PRODUCER
PWA Insurance Services, an Alera Group company is seeking a motivated, independent-driven Group Employee Benefits Producer to join our sales team. Whether you are new to the industry, working for another EB firm or an independent agent who wants to remain focused on growing their income/book of business we offer the support to assist your success!
The Group Employee Benefits Producer plays a critical role with the agency’s new business growth. The ideal candidate can work independently to meet sales goals, understands the sales process, has a B2B sales background and a desire to be successful both personally and professionally.
PWA supports the sales producer with;
• CRM and Sales Tracking System
• Professional training, support and mentoring
• Annual Sales Training
• Account management & renewal support
• Market analysis and proposal support
• Commission tracking and reporting
Relevant Experience & Additional Qualifications: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, familiar with web-based CRM. Candidates should have college degree, 1 to 3 years’ experience as an employee benefits producer or BSB sales industry experience.
Hours & Compensation:
We provide a very competitive base salary plus commission on new and renewal business. Full benefit package included.
Our firm focuses on providing employee benefit, risk management, property/casualty, wealth management, human resource and executive compensation solutions. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
PWA Insurance Services LLC, an Alera Group Company
2377 Gold Meadow Way Ste. 250 | Gold
Alera Group is the 7th largest privately-held Employee Benefit Firm in the U.S with growth that is outpacing the industry. To learn more about PWA or Alera Group and what we represent please visit us on the web at www.aleragroup.com.
Account Executive Benefits 1
Responsible for the day-to-day account management group benefit accounts, marketing to carriers and customers, preparing coverage/product recommendations and discussing renewals with customers. Conducts open enrollment meetings. Some local travel is required.
2+ years of insurance experience
Group insurance products experience
Current Life & Health Insurance License
USI Insurance Services
USI is a one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the world, delivering property and casualty, employee benefits, personal risk, program and retirement solutions to large risk management clients, middle market companies, smaller firms and individuals. Headquartered in Valhalla, New York, USI connects together over 6,000 industry leading professionals across more than 150 offices to serve clients’ local, national and international needs.
Apply at: www.usi.com
Job ID: 17130