- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn with Allan Rahn
April 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm$15.00 – $30.00
Join us for this virtual presentation by Allan Rahn, Management & Business Consultant and Executive Leadership Coach.
**A Zoom link will be sent the day before the event.**
Presentation Topic: More Business Disruption Ahead – How to Refresh your Brand and Create Demand for an Ever-Changing Audience
What we’ll cover:
- Top-of-mind concerns and challenges of business leaders and the future of work.
- Research on what’s most important to employee benefits buyers, what they expect from their brokers and what would make them change brokers.
- How to optimize your value proposition in this cluttered field – whether you’re an independent broker, a regional agency, or representative of a statewide or multi-state firm.
- The best multi-channel marketing practices that generate client demand.
- A live review of a volunteer SAHU member’s LinkedIn profile for areas that we can all optimize to improve our digital identity.
- We’ll close with a proven daily exercise used by top CEO’s and business leaders around the globe that can drive measurable improvements in your efforts in just two weeks.
Allan is the founder of The Leader’s Pulse, a management consultancy that works with individuals and executives, businesses, corporations and philanthropies to address critical leadership and/or business problems for which they don’t have the internal resources, talent or time. The Leader’s Pulse focuses accelerating the desired achievement with long term, positive change and results on the five key areas for an individual’s or business’s success – leadership, strategy, brand, marketing and sales.
Allan integrates his nearly three decades of successful executive leadership experience in marketing and sales with personalized improvement strategies, leadership style development, conflict control techniques, 360-degree feedback, wellness, and numerous credentialed executive and team engagement systems in his mission to help individuals clarify and achieve their purpose in business, work and life.
Course Title: TBD